Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sketchbook Stuff

Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm working on redesigning my blog, so feel free to leave some feedback. Here are some scans from my sketchbook. I'm going to try and be a bit more regular with my posts.
I was returning to some characters from an old story of mine, about a guy who has to save his girlfriend from a castle when video games meld with real life. Also this shows I need to work on planning out my space in sketchbooks. Finding out you don't have room for a character's feet is aggravating.
Here are some character designs I did for senior project. I received a script about a gun fight in a coffee shop. Hank on the left is the mastermind of a heist, while Cody, on the right, is his nervous right hand man.

Here is a barista, and another guy dressed as a barista. Which is which?

No comments: